2007年3月23日金曜日

[hello]entried! Gikonekos

Σ|D<Hi! Gikohahaha!
What?
Σ|3
<That. I'm Entried. This Blogs.
Oh! That's cat,(like cat,Virtual cats). Snooops!
ΣXD<Hi. Taste good.
...ooo...You! Sorry ,Greetings...My name is a "Yorisiro",called Japanese.That "Soul whisperd" in my mind.
ΣXb
<I'm cat! I'm a live in Human Brain,or Mind.It's Like "Ghost script".
Kill Processed.terminated!?
ΣXd<No No no no.I done,Log is loop in the network,All over the world.
Aha?
Σ:d<Don't stop. Dont terminated.I go far a way.
To the Space,universe.
Σ:d
Yes.Go away.
Σ>3<MUKIIIII(Angered),You! Mother is Beauty! U under stood!?
Hey Hey.That nice Joke? No,My mother is like granma.
Σ>3<No,Soul is Beauty.No Age.No problem.U under stood?
Ah! I under stood.
Σ|D<Ok.Here we go,Next stage.All right?
Yes,All right.
Σ:)<Net is the very very wide space.

#Hi,This article is a Short Story.That is a fiction and virtual.
#I'm live in a Shiga JAPAN.Real life like neet.I am some engineer.
#Broke'n English,That ,therefore unskillfulness is it.
#Sorry and read this Inferior sentence...Thank you.

0 件のコメント: