2007年4月4日水曜日

RbSW@Z

>栗毛天子  投稿者:擬古猫  投稿日:2007/04/04(水)09時08分38秒  ■  ★  ◆

> > Good! Thank you too!
> > Welcome to @ZANTEI!
> > Let's Enjoy Real Strange world!
> > Real life is money.I do know!
> Hey dickface,a cat of tentacles.
> Are you a script,or big fool man?
> But I REALIZED just now.
> I never care you.Asshole,GIKOHEHEHEHEHE,,,
> I HATE YOU ALL!!!!

ΣXD<Ahh. I'm just women. But real sex is male.FACK'in JAP!
NONO! FACK'in COREA/JAP. OL?
ΣXD<lol.U R Mother Facker!
What? I'm no fack'in at last 36Years.
Σ:)<Oh! Cherry guy?
No. I mission impossible.
ΣXD<NO! Crazy your brain.
Yes.It's government style.REALLY?
ΣXD<P-38.Good!
Zero fighter is Fackin amex. people!
Σ:)<Right.Thanks to reddishbrown angel.Fack you.

参考:2007/04/04(水)07時00分39秒

#Sorry this article is Rep. @ ANGURA BBS. Fack is like LOVE.OK?

0 件のコメント: